Two New Cushion Covers, Whipped up in a Jiffy
While window shopping a few weeks ago, I went past my favourite fabric shop in Cambridge (CallyCo) and couldn’t resist going inside and buying two half metres of fabric for £3.99 each. One was a lovely striped green and pink pattern, which I decided to use to make two new cushion covers for some little cushions I have. I was too lazy to bother with inserting zips or other openings though, so I just sewed the cushion cover closed over the pillow. They’re only little, if they get dirty I can just bung the whole thing in the wash (that’s the theory anyway!).
I love them, and they go really well with my newly painted dresser. Slowly, over the summer holidays, I have managed to make little changes and improvements to the sitting room and it now feels far more finished and homely, cozy and warm but simple and uncluttered too. Let’s hope it stays that way! 😀