My Ultimate to-do List
With my laptop still down <sob> and my camera playing up, and a really hectic whirlwind of a life at the moment (why does everything always happen at once?) I haven’t been able to blog about all the things I’ve been making (and there has been a lot of making recently), so, while all my projects pile up in a nightmarish backlog, I am going to share the top five amazing things I want to try to make in the future that I have found thanks to Pinterest. I am still using Mr. B’s laptop so I have to be quick!
1. Puffy Pouch from Pink Penguin
2. Fabric Basket from Pink Penguin
3. Bird applique cushion, from Bless, how lovely is that?
4. A mini tent, the boy would absolutely love this for his soft toys! The tutorial is from Sew Mama Sew.
5. I want to make this, so pointless and yet so beautiful! Modular star tutorial from Kid Giddy.