It’s strange, but I feel like I have been running around like a headless chicken over the past fortnight in a futule attempt to keep on top of everything while tackling the huge project that is the bedroom. I have so much to post about, so many completed projects to document, that I don’t really know where to start. I have been feeling a bit over-whelmed. Luckily, today was the last day of term and the begining of a timely, and very well-earned, holiday, hoooray!
To help me get on top of things, and to order the chaos that is in my head, here’s a list of all the projects that I have yet to document here: (have I mentioned my love of lists before? No? well, there’s another post in the making…)
- Making the circular stool cushion covers for the workstation
- Painting my bedroom wardrobe
- Succesfully making a beautiful lamp-shade out of string, glue, a baloon and tissue paper
- Painting the bedside chest
- Painting the trunk I found in a skip
- Making a present for my mum for mother’s day (that I have yet to give her so can’t reveil just yet)
- Painting my bedroom white (oh it does look so wonderful in there now it is painted white!)
- Transforming my kitchen with an Ebay item I won for 99p (+£7 postage and packaging)
That takes my total number of completed projects up to 44. Not bad considering I was planning on about ten a month and we’re not even halfway through April!
Now, I just need to get round to writing them up! I promise I will start tackling them tomorrow. In the meantime, I know some of you have been waiting very patiently to see my completed lamp-shade. So, as a taster of what’s to come, here’s a photo of the half-finished lampshade: