An Award! No Wait, Two Awards! Or is it Still Just One Award?
This morning I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by inallmybrondays, and then a few hours later received the Liebster Award again from Average Jo at Dandelions, Ducks and Doughnuts! A very heartfelt thank-you to both of you for making my day, it is lovely to know that people enjoy and appreciate my blog!
The Liebster Award is designed to be awarded to ‘small’ blogs with less than 300 subscribers to spread the blog love and get them out to a wider audience. I have to say it has worked, I have a sore neck and haven’t been able to do anything creative for towo days, so this morning I spent a pleasant few hours blog-hopping around other blogs that have received this award.
The rules are:
1. Post displaying the award (done), linking back to the person who awarded you (above)
2. Choose your own blog picks (below) and let them know they’re awarded
3. Hope everyone discovers some new favourites
4. Revel in the blog love!
Here are my choices to receive the award:
1. Cavemum, because she never fails to captivate me with her writing, and I will never forget reading about how she tried Ellimination Communication (or not putting a nappy on her baby!). Cavemum is one helluva talented woman.
2. Littlethingsmakemehappy, because reading her blog makes me happy!
3. ParisBourke. This is a treasure of a blog, full of absolutely beautiful hand-crafted items, including lots of brilliant looking wooden toys that inspire me to make my own for the boy. I am constantly inspired and awed by this woman.
I hope you enjoy reading these blogs too, or at least looking at the pictures! I am always keen to promote other people’s brilliant blogs, there are so many talented and interesting people out there, and it is lovely that the internet has allowed us all share and inspire and communicate with each other from all over the world, in this plugged-in global village that we inhabit.